Home / Visa Information

Visa Information

Most foreigners travelling to China will need a visa, but there are exceptions. Citizens from some countries are exempt, and visa-free travel is possible with the 24/72/144 hours visa-free transit schemes and the Hainan 30-day visa-free access.


Chinesevisaapplication.com.au is a leading visa processing agency specialising in expedited visas for travel to China. We provide a fast and efficient service to all our clients and work closely with Chinese visa authorities.


Reasons to Choose Our Chinese Visa Service:


  • No complicated forms
  • No mountains of paperwork
  • No confusing visa requirements
  • No long queues at embassies
  • No worrying about whether your visa will arrive on time


Whether you're travelling to China for business or pleasure or are just passing through on your way to another country or region, we'll ensure you have the correct visa for your circumstances.



Which Visa Do You Require?


Group E-Visa

If you are travelling to China in an organised tour group of two or more people, you may not need an individual visa. The Group E-Visa is a single entry document that covers every person in the group. Supporting paperwork you will need to supply include a digital copy of your passport and proof of your onward travel. For fast and efficient processing, select our Group E-Visa service.



Tourist Visa

With this single entry visa, tourists can travel freely to most parts of China and stay for up to 30 days. Supporting documents include a passport with at least six months validity and a letter with your entire itinerary. For fast and efficient processing, select our Tourist Visa service.



Business Visa

This type of travel document allows visitors to enter the country for business purposes and enables them to stay for up to 15 days. Supporting documents include a Chinese visa business invitation letter and proof of your accommodation in the country. For fast and efficient processing, select our Business Visa service.



China Transit Visa

Passing through China to another country and not entitled to 24-hour, 72-hour or 144-hour visa-free transit? Then you will need to apply for a China transit visa, an important travel document that permits a maximum stay of seven to ten days. Supporting documents include a passport with six months validity and confirmed travel tickets. For fast and efficient processing, select our China Transit Visa service.



Apply For Your Visa

We recommend you apply for your Chinese visa at least one to two months before your intended day of travel. If you don't want to fill out the lengthy forms or queue for hours on end at Chinese embassies and consulates, let us do the heavy lifting for you.


All you need to do is decide which type of visa is applicable for your circumstances, gather the required documents and complete our simple online form.


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. OK More information
Privacy & Cookies Policy